We are excited to announce registration for the Fall 2021 session of FPP Running Club, an 8-week running program for all ages.
We are meeting at a new time! Please read through the important details below.
Who, Where & When
- FPP Running Club is open to all ages. Kids 4 years and younger must have a parent attend with them. Kids 5 years and older can be dropped off, or parents can stay if they prefer to watch or participate.
- We will meet at Florence Park Pediatrics every Wednesday from Sept 1, 2021 – Oct 20, 2021. Each meeting starts at 5:30 pm and ends at 6:15 pm.
- The cost of the 8-week session is $25 per child.
- This covers the cost of the facility, occasional snacks, equipment, water bottles, trophies, and other running club expenses. FPP does not ever intend to profit from the Running Club.
- If the cost is prohibitive, please call the office and we will discuss waiving the fee.
- Download and complete the Member Information and Waiver form for each participating child. You must bring this signed paperwork to our first meeting.
- Register each participating child here and complete the checkout process.
- Pay your invoice using our online Bill Pay form. In place of the account number, please write “FPP Running Club”.
- Please have your child wear comfortable clothes and close-toed, lace-up shoes, if at all possible.
- We won’t be providing snacks this session except for occasional special treats, so please have your child eat a small, healthy snack before running club so they are ready to exercise!
- We will provide water bottles to each child at the beginning of the session and will bring them to each meeting. Your child will get to take the water bottle home at the end of the session.
Wed, Sep 1, 2021 - Wed, Oct 20, 2021
5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
Venue: Florence Park Pediatrics
Venue Phone: (918) 551-7323Address: