The price for this class is $25 for an individual or couple. To pay for the class, please use our online Bill Pay form. In place of the account number, please write the name of the class.
This class will be limited to six people to allow for social distancing. Masks are required.
Taught by certified lactation consultant Heather Borsuk, IBCLC .
This is an in depth class on the art of breastfeeding. Material and topics include: anatomy of the breast, breastfeeding positions, complications and solutions, breast pump information and equipment walk through, partner support and nutrition. Partners welcome and encouraged to attend.
- AAP guidelines for breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding benefits
- Breast anatomy and physiology: How BF Works
- Preparation for breastfeeding: Before Baby Arrives
- Initiation of breastfeeding: Getting a Good Start
- Positioning and latching
- Signs of effective breastfeeding
- Common concerns and problem solving strategies
- Sat, Jan 23, 2021
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Venue: Florence Park Pediatrics
Venue Phone: (918) 551-7323Address: